Thursday 31 May 2012

First haul of the summer.

Hi folks!

Wow! How gorgeous has this weather been?! Absolutely loving been able to rock the Ray Bans again, even if it is just on my journey to work. In a way, I kind of like working in a shopping centre because we don't have any windows in view so we can't see how nice it is outside, so we don't feel like we're missing out. Although it does suck when people come in and tell us and we're all like.... yeah... go away.

But anyway! I recently got paid so treated myself to some well deserved shopping and here's what i bought.

This was a bit of indulgent purchase but so worth it. I have oily skin and this is one of the only foundations which works with my skin. Also, the coverage is amazing, and looks perfect all day. I use the Double Wear Light, shade 1.0. It's £26.50 but worth every penny!

PRIMARK! I love me some Primark. From L-R the blouses cost me £12, £8 & £10. The scarf was £4, I think. 

 The first dress is from Internacionale and it was £19.99. We have a staff party coming up at work and I needed a nice dress and this is what I found! The second dress is from Peacocks and was £20. I quite like this dress, it'll be nice to have a dress for the summer. I usually wear tights all summer so it'll be a nice change to flash the flesh! I also bought some denim shorts from Primark for £5. 

Ring - Peacocks £4
Earrings - H&M £2.99
Necklace - £6 Evolution.

Evolution is a great store! I used to work there so obviously it's gone down hill since I left (lol). It mainly sells candles and incense and house decor bits, but they have a great range of jewellery. I changed the chain on the necklace but it wasn't that different before.

I am in love with this ring!!

If you follow my blog regularly you'll know that I love nail polishes. This month I bought more to add to be ever growing collection. This spree was in several trips so it didn't seem like I bought this many, but I did.

L-R shades are....
H&M Lemon Tree, H&M Blue My Mind, H&M Midnight Passion, Revlon Radiant, Revlon Fashionista, Gosh Apple Green.
Teal, Matt White, Grey, Black Multi Glitter, Foil Effects Silver & Gold, Magnetic Blue (All Barry M).

I also bought these nail studs from Andrea Fulerton. They were from Superdrug but I can't remember how much they were! Sorry!

One more thing! If you read my blog you may remember me talking about Saint Kidd some time ago. Saint Kidd is the clothing like founded by McFly's Dougie Poynter. I treated myself to a t-shirt from the site. 

Finally, some Instagram pictures. If you have instagram, follow me VivDFeatures.


 Gnaw chocolate is amazing / We make pageant sashes at work. / My dress for the staff party.


Night out with the girls! / My loveheart cupcakes / Food and drinkypoos with a work friend.


That's all for now! Thanks for reading! Subscribe if you like it! Link down the side!
See you soon!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment