Wednesday 27 July 2011

A little post for all my fellow Jonas Heads.

Any Jonas Brothers fan will, or should be aware of the fact that Joe is doing his own thing for a bit, and will also be eagerly awaiting the annoucement of his solo tour. 

Personally, this tour cannot be announced fast enough. All we know is that he will be touring Europe in September/October, but so far, no actual dates. I'd like to think I could make it to a few shows on this tour, London for sure, maybe Birmingham too. Who knows, he might even do a show near to where I live. Norwich maybe. (The chances of this happening are pretty much non-existant.) Either way, I look forward to meeting fellow Jonas Heads and Jonas Sisters.

A Jonas related post wouldn't be complete without the Jonas Brothers as a band. 

The news that they have a new album and world tour next year is probably the best news I've had in a long time (apart from Joe touring Europe). I'm taking a trip to LA next summer, so if they're playing a show while I'm there, believe me, I'll be going. And then I can see them again in London. YAY! And I WILL get meet & greets. DOUBLE YAY!

That's all for now!
xoxo


P.S 'See No More' is available on UK iTunes from August 7th. Get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment