Monday 5 March 2012

since the last time...

Hello! 
It's been a while! Everytime i post a new blog i think to myself "this time i'll keep it up" but it never happens, so let's see what happens this time!

Since my last entry all sorts of things have happened. A few gigs, Christmas, friend's/family's birthdays, started a new job, trips to London, I went to a football match & I started a new healthy lifestyle which I am in my 3rd week of! Go me!

So rather than telling you everything that's happened, I'll post some picture of some of the highlights, and then we can start fresh and I can become a regular blogger (fingers crossed!).

I've been experimenting with nail polishes and these were some of the results.

My adorable dog lamp from Ben De Lisi @ Debenhams. He is called Pierre.

This was something i discovered in London before my healthy lifestyle began. Get a maryland cookie, and scoop Nutella out of the jar and eat. Totes delish!

 If you're a fan of the Kardashians like me, you need to get this book. It's a novel that Kourtney, Kim & Khloe wrote, and it's just amazing.

Picture's are from my Instagram. If you have it, follow me :) VivDFeatures.

That's all for now, but hopefully I'll be back again soon! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment