Wednesday 7 March 2012

Magnetised nail polish.

Hello!

Today I'm going to talk about magnetised nail polish. I'm using 17's version, which comes in 4 colours.
The colours are (L-R) Gun Metal, Green, Blue & Lilac. They're £5.99 and can be purchased at Boots. They're so easy to use and give you fab looking nails.

The bottles have two lids, one that pops off that has a magnet, and then the normal lid with the brush. All you need to do is paint the nail and as quickly as get the magnet and hover it over the nail for about 10 seconds. The magnet has a lip on which you can rest on your finger, which is quite handy. The cool thing about the magnet is you can make two effects with it. By having the lip resting on your finger, you create a stripe effect going horizontally across the nail. Rotating the magnet 90 degrees so the lip is parallel to the side of the nail makes a stripe effect going vertically down the nail. Also, I found the nail polish dries pretty quick so no waving your hands about trying to dry your nails.
Here's how mine turned out! I used the Lilac colour but I also have Green & Blue. I highly recommend you try this! If you've already tried it, let me know how you got on with it.

Thanks for reading, see you soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment