Sunday 18 March 2012

oops!

I've been a bit slack with posting this week, but quite frankly, I've had nothing to write about. Quite a boring week! So I thought I would post about something that my brother is doing.

My brother's had VERY long hair for aabout 6 years. Infact, his hair is longer than mine. He's raising money for Cancer Research UK by cutting all his hair off. Actually, he's now considering shaving his head. I'd really appreciate, as would he, if you could sponsor him. It's super easy, just click here and you'll be taken to his Just Giving page. 

Also, My sisters, neice, best friend & I are running the Race For Life in May (More details to follow) so we're doing our bit for the cause. 

That's all for now! Hopefully I'll have something excited/slightly interesting to write about soon! Until then, Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment