Sunday 25 March 2012

Weekend spree.

Afternoon! Today I'm hanging a little, so spending the day in my pjs. As tasty as it is, sambuca really doesn't agree with me.

So, this weekend, I had a mini spree. Well, nothing mini about it really. BUT, i may or may not have got a store card so we'll worry about paying next month!

Here's what i bought!

These blouses are both from Primark and were £10 each. (Sorry for the blurry pictures.)

I treated my self to some new make up bits and bobs. The first 3 nail polishes are from 2true at Superdrug and are £1.99 each or 3 for £4.99. The shades I bought (L-R) Shade 1, Shade 4 and Shade 46. The other nail polish is from Rimmel, I bought it at Boots and the same goes for the lipstick. The polish shade is 320 Rapid Ruby and the lipstick shade is Tantrum. Here's how the Rimmel polish looks on, although it looks alot brighter in the photo. I think it looks more of a dark red wine colour, but I love it.


As I mentioned before, I got a store card (oh dear) for New Look. I have mixed emotions about New Look, mainly because where I live everyone (as in all the teenage girls) walk around looking like clones, wearing the outfits from the New Look window mannequins. However, they do have some nice items from time to time. Plus, I have awkward feet when it comes to buying shoes and they cater to wider feet & stock some designs in a size 9 which is quite handy. The picture below is what i bought.

 The blouse was £19.99, the shoes were £17.99 and the bag was £15.99. I love this blouse, although i can't help calling it my Ben 10 blouse, just because I think it looks like the t-shirt he wears. 

As I mentioned, I'm hanging. This is a result of a sambuca & rose fuelled night out with my sister. I didn't manage to get any full pictures of my outfit, which i rather liked last night. But here's the best I could do.
I'm wearing my Ben 10 New Look blouse, a blazer I got from New Look a while ago, black Primark skinny jeans, the leopard print clutch from New Look, H&M ring and these shoes:
 These beauties are from New Look, I got them a while ago but I love them so much and I don't even care how much they hurt my feet.

Wow, that was a long post for me. That's all for now! Thanks for reading, see you again soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment