Thursday 29 March 2012

Keep Calm And Play Louder

Greetings!

I'm getting good at this regular blogging stuff! But, only because I've actually had stuff to talk about (my life isn't always this exciting!)

My last entry, was about my weekend shopping spree, and me being the forgetful type, forgot some things. So here they are!

I've wanted some wedges for so long but never found any that I like, that fit me or that I can afford. But FINALLY I found some, and here are the beauties:

 These were £19.99 and from Internacionale.

I also got ANOTHER blouse! I already have the same blouse in black and a tan colour. I've been looking for a nice red blouse for a while so when I saw this, I was quite happy! And it was in the sale, so BONUS!

It's from Peacocks, but I don't actually remember how much it was before or after reductions! I think it was £14 after, but I may be wrong.

Now that we're up to date, I'll tell you what I did last night. Along with my best friend & niece, I went to Ipswich to see McFly on their Keep Calm And Play Louder tour. I'm a pretty big McFly fan, so I was a little excited to say the least. Then, to find out another band that I'm a big fan of were supporting, well, was pretty amazing!

Here's one of the support bands, Ivyrise. I LOVE this band. I've seen them a few times now, as well as met them and they're such lovely guys! Their music is amazing too! Go buy their album here! They're also touring in May so pop along if you can. Check out their facebook page for details! I'll be going to the Norwich show, the day after my 21st birthday!

And of course, McFly were there too!
I'm pretty bummed because all my pictures came out sucky and blurry! But I'm going to the London show next week so I'll get another attempt! Anyway, last night was amazing! The band played songs from early albums, songs that I don't think they've performed on tour before. They also played a medley of songs from the charts such as We Found Love, What Makes You Beautiful & Somebody That I Used To Know. And to top it all off, they played 2 new songs, which has got me so excited for the new album!

I also got to catch up with some friends that I really get to see at McFly shows.

Oh, and sticking with the fashion stuff, here's what I wore:
Blouse: New Look
Jacket: River Island
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Accessorize

Here's a close up of my nails because I thought they were pretty. I used the 2true nail polish from my last entry and Barry M shade 303.

I think I covered everything! Sorry for it being so long! If you read it all, thank you! If you didn't, then boo you! If you fancy following me on twitter or Instagram, I'm VivDFeatures on both.

Until next time, bye-bye!
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I'm seriously jealous you saw mcfly!! :( I'm seeing them in Blackpool in June! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Ipswich too! Weren't they amazing? I'm also a pretty big fan.
    Those leopard print platform wedges are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. was such a good show! cant wait till saturday to see them again!!

    omg arent they? so comfy too! x

    ReplyDelete