Sunday 13 May 2012

7 Days Of Nail Art

This week, my creativity was all over the place and not being good at drawing on paper I decided to draw on my nails, and do a different design every day. Here's what I did and how :)

Monday:
Cupcake! Polishes used were:
Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream & Fuchsia.
17 - Sherbet Lemon & Knockout red.
And colours from my Rio nail art set.
I used a hair grip to make the dots and lines.

Tuesday:
Meow! Polishes used were:
Barry M - Black.
17 - Forever.
And colours from my Rio nail art set.
I used a hair grip for the centre of the paws and eyes, and a pin to make the 'toes'.

Wednesday:
Frog Prince! Polishes used were:
17 - Heart Beat & Sherbet Lemon.
Barry M - Mint Green.
And colours from my Rio nail art set.

Thursday:
Leopard Print. Colours I used were:
Barry M - Spring Green, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fuchsia, Yellow, Bright Purple & Cyan.
17 - Heart Beat, Go Go, Sherbet Lemon.
Models Own - Lilac Dream.
I used a hair grip to make the spots and a cocktail stick to do the outlines.

Friday:
Polka dots! Polishes used were:
Barry M - Fuchsia & Black.
Again I used a hair grip for the dots.

Saturday:
Easy tiger! I used:
Barry M - Tangerine
17 - Nightshade

Sunday:
Aztec. I used:
Barry M - Pale Blue, Strawberry Ice Cream & Mint Green.
17 - Go Go.
Model's Own - Lilac Dream.
And the black is from my Rio nail art set.


That's all for now. Lots coming soon! Please comment and subscribe! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment