Friday 22 June 2012

The new man in my life.

Hello!

In my last post, I mentioned the thing I was waiting to arrive. Well, since then, it arrived! Thanks to Mr Taxman, I was finally able to buy something I've been wanting for quite a while. That something was a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. The pair I bought are the spiked Litas in black. I got mine from Office for £145, a little pricey but worth every penny! There's lots of stockists all over the world, and you can find a list here.



 I'm wearing them with Primark leggings and a H&M top.

I can't wait to wear them out, although I don't think where I live is ready for them but oh well! My dad thinks I won't be allowed in places with them on, but in all fairness, they do look pretty threatening.

That's all for now, although as I type I'm working on a DIY Fashion piece so I'll blog that in a few days :)
Thanks for reading, see you soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment