Sunday 1 July 2012

If it's Sunday, you know you're watching E!

Hello lovelies!

Happy Sunday! It's Sunday and you know I'm watching E! It's the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, so here I am, blogging, watching and drinking hot chocolate. Perfect Sunday evening!

So, lots of shenanigans occured this weekend. I moved out of my parents' house, and in with my sister. I've gone from a cluttered room to a pretty much empty room and the transition is a little strange. But give me time, and I'll 'Josie-fy' it!

I also hit the town with the bestie, and finally got to wear my new Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy and easy to walk in, even whilst a little under the influence. I may or may not have taken a tumble on the way home to which I have no excuse. Anywho... here's what I wore:

Blouse: Peacocks
Vest: Primark
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

The room looks pink thanks to the pink paper lampshade currently in my room, which will be going as soon as I can be bothered to climb onto a chair and change it.

In other news, this week I bought tickets to go see 3OH!3 in November & Nicki Minaj in October. I'm so crazy excited and really wish I didn't have to wait so long! Other than that, there's not a lot to report. Tomorrow is the start of another long working week! What gets me through is thining about the shoes I'm earning money for!

Thanks for reading! Speak again soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment