Thursday 13 September 2012

What I've been buying.

Okay, okay! I'm sorry I haven't blogged properly in FOREVER but i have a good excuse! As I stated in my short but sweet last entry, my laptop charger broke. I thought I could nip to mother's and use hers but I never really got the chance. But, all is well again and my laptop is back up and running!

Since my last post, I've been a busy bee. There was a few work nights out for leaving do's and birthday drinks, and I've been spending time with my new boyfriend :) as well as doing the usual shopping. I thought I would share with you a few items I found.

My shopping spree's wouldn't be complete without a stop at Primark, and here are the gems I picked up there this time.
Both these bags were £6 (i think). The green one on the left I had seen in there a while ago, and then saw it in Look magazine so felt like I had to get it then! The one on the right is my current favourite clutch. It's not secret that I like spikes and studs so when I saw this, which is a good size, I couldn't buy it quick enough.

This blouse was £12, and has small spike detailing on the collar. I'm a little bit in love with it to be honest, but haven't had the chance to wear it yet!

Anyone who knows me will know I like shoes, and of course, my collection got a little bit bigger this past month.

 These were from Peacocks and cost £22.

These were from Office and cost £30.

And, for anyone who's here for my nail art
 

That's all for now. I'm sorry it wasn't very brilliant, but I have some exciting things coming up. 
Thanks for reading, see you again soon
xoxo

1 comment: