Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year lovelies! Hope you all had a good one and didn't get too messy! I can't quite believe it's 2013 already! 2012 went too fast for my liking.

Every new year, we all sit and moan about how crappy the previous year was. I usually do this but I've spent the past 2 days reflecting on last year and it's made me notice actually how good a year it was and I thought I'd share my memories with you folks!

 Meeting Demi Lovato & making new friends!

  
Seeing McFly twice.

Turning 21 :) 
 
My brother cutting his hair for charity & donating the hair to charity. This isn't so much my memory, but I'll always remember it because I know how much of a big deal it was for him to do. You can still sponsor him here.
 
 I know this one's a bit lame but oh well. Getting my Jeffrey Campbell's was a big thing for me because I wanted them for so long!

I went to see Nicki Minaj, although our seats were poo and we were very high, it was still very exciting!

And the best thing this year... falling in love :)

Lots of other exciting things happened but I must have been having too much fun to take photos. 

I learnt alot about myself this year too. I found a bit of body confidence, something I've been lacking for a long time.

I think more people need to sit back and look over the past to realise that things aren't as rubbish as they think. Although most of the things I've listed here aren't huge things or anything of any significance, they were still great times.

I hope you all had a great year, I'd love to hear some of your memories! Let's hope this year is even better, and we can review in 12 months.

Happy New Year lovelies, thank you for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment