Friday 28 December 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Merry Christmas! Sorry I haven't blogged in forever! I know I say it every time but I've been a super busy bee. Working in retail at Christmas takes up a lot of time, and when I'm not working I've been wrapping and what not, and when all that is done I'm too pooped to do anything else. But I'm here now, so it's all good.

I hope you're all happy and healthy and not suffering to much from all the Christmas eating and drinking! I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure I have enough chocolate and sweets to last me until Easter!

I don't really have a plan for this entry except it being all christmassy so I thought I'd share some pictures I posted on instagram and other snaps I took.






 1. My wrapping skills. 2. Our tree and my favourite decorations.
3. All of the presents! 4. My favourite stocking filler.
5. Personalised cracker! 6. Christmas dinner!!
 
One of my favourite parts of Christmas, after family time, is presents. I love giving presents, knowing the effort and thought I've put into a gift and seeing the look on the persons face when they open it. I also love receiving presents, and this year I was thoroughly spoilt, especially by my boyfriend! I love every single one of my gifts, so anyone who gave me a gift, THANK YOU!
 
One of my favourite gifts is one that my boyfriend gave me. It's part of the Fearne Cotton range at boots, a range which I'm a little in love with! I got the 'Fearne's Favourite Hatbox' and it's full of delicious smelling goodies!
 
 

 
If you're a regular reader of my blog then you'll know I'm a keen fan of nail art, so I figured I'd get all festive and decorate my nails to suit the occasion.
 


That's all for now! I swear I'm going to get back into regular blogging. I'll have a sort out and post a haul post of my sale finds, and I'll have a go at reviewing some products. I also have some new nail art treats, so I might do some nail tutorials. If you have any ideas, leave them in a comment!

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment