Sunday 17 February 2013

To do in 2013

Hi loves!

I'm so so so sorry I've neglected this again. I've been having trouble getting to a laptop and have had writers block. But I've had a breakthrough, so here I am. I'm attempting this from my iPad so fingers crossed!

A few days ago, I made the decision to get my bum in gear and do something about the issue I have with my weight. This then fuelled the idea to make a 'to-do list for the year' which I thought I would share a little with you.

One thing I aim to achieve this year is to be healthier. I recently started taking multi-vitamins which seems to be helping a little. I'm also joining the gym and starting to eat a little healthier. I have a few goals I'm working towards. My aunty is getting married in October so I'd like to find a gorgeous dress and feel comfortable and confident in it. As I properly get going with my healthier regime, I'll post my progress on here and let you know how it's going! If any of you are taking up a healthier lifestyle for the new year, let me know and we can support each other! It's easier with a buddy!

Another aim is to save money which is something I've never been good at. I'm an impulse buyer and find myself spending a few quid here, a couple of quid there and not thinking about the fact that it all adds up. I want to start saving to move out, go on holiday, learn to drive and just to have some money behind me.

Something I've been trying to do for a while is grow my nails. I used to bite my nails alot when I was younger which has kind of ruined them now. I don't bite them so much these days unless something is bothering me. I've started to take hair, skin and nail supplements as well as multi vitamins and so far they seem to be working. They're growing a little faster and don't feel as weak as before. I'll give it a couple more months of taking them before I really make a judgement on how well they work.

That's just a few of the items on my list. If you've made a similar list, share some of your aims :)

Thanks for reading, I'll try my best to blog again soon!

Bye bye!
xoxo

1 comment: