Wednesday 15 January 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy new year!

I know, I know. I've been a gone a while but this year things are going to change.

Already this year, things are going amazingly. I set myself a list of aims for the year, one of which I've already completed (I will explain more soon). I'm getting my backside in gear and getting back to this blogging thing, even if it means preparing posts in advance at every opportunity I get.

I'm doing some shopping next week and buying supplies for some diy fashion bits & bobs so will blog those, and lots of other haul posts too!

I know this has been short and sweet but it's just the beginning of something beautiful!

See you soon!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. good to see you're back. I've had a fresh start on the blog front! Got too slack with the last one.

    http://chantelbevis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete