Saturday 25 January 2014

New year, new me?

I don't know if I truly agree with the phrase 'new year, new me.' Why not be the same, just improved?

Either way, things are changing for me. I don't do resolutions, I only end up breaking them. So instead, I set myself aims for the year. It seems much less daunting and more reachable.

One thing I aim to achieve this year is to drop a dress size or two. I currently wear around an 18 or 20, and ideally would like to be a 14 but the end of the year. I know it's going to be alot of hard work and commitment but I feel that this time I'm ready to give it my all. I'll document my progress here, so if like me, you've opted for a healthier lifestyle, please share tips and tricks so we can do this together!

I stumbled across this quote a while ago but never really noticed how true it was, but I've been constantly repeating it to myself and so far, positive things have happened!


I'm becoming one of those annoyingly positive people, trying to find the tiniest positive in everything. But it truly is working for me. I've already completed one aim for the year, which you'll find out what that is soon! But until then, thanks for reading!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment