Wednesday 25 June 2014

Drum roll please....

Hi again! Long time no post.

As I stated in my previous post, I have already completed one of my aims for the year, which was to get a new job. I hadn't been happy for a while with my job for a number of reasons so felt it was time to change. To start with I had only applied for one job, at a store I am a big fan of. When I saw they were looking for a new full time sales assistant I applied instantly. And to much excitement, I was offered the position and accepted. So, my new place of employment is... Boux Avenue!

I posted about this store a while ago, here, and since then, my love of the store has grown. It's the only place I shop for lingerie now and always recommend it to other ladies. I've been working there since late January and have loved every moment of my time so far.

Part of my job is to provide a bra fitting service to ladies which I absolutely love. It's more than just measuring ladies and letting them know their size. It's like personal shopping for them. I've learnt so much about good and bad fitting bra's and it's fantastic to be able to advise ladies and help them find the perfect fitting bra. We all know what a difference good fitting lingerie makes!

I also recently invested in a new laptop (finally!) so can get back to regular blogging. I have several post ideas swirling round my head so will get those to you as soon as I can. I've been tagged by my bestie Sabrina (find her blog here) so will be responding to that soon!

I apologize to those who actually take an interest in my blog and have missed my posts but let's try this again!

See you again soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment