Monday 15 February 2016

January Empties


This month, I sadly came to the end of some of my favourite beauty products & toiletries. I thought I would share with you how they worked for me and whether I'd buy them again.


Clarins: Exfoliating Body Scrub
I believe this was part of a "free gift" that Clarins were giving during a promotion. I'm a sucker for a free gift! I did like this product but not enough to buy separately. The scrub was quite fine so I personally didn't feel like it was doing much. Not bad for a freebie though, it retails at £29!


Benefit: Porefessional
This is a staple item in my make up bag. I never apply foundation without it. As you can see, I wanted to make sure i got every bit out of the tube! This is usually priced at £24.50 but it's well worth the money. My pores are a lot less visible and my skin has a more matte appearance. My foundation applies much smoother when I'm wearing porefessional.


L'oreal: Skin Perfection Micellar Water
If you're lazy with skin care like me, this is the perfect product for you. It removes make up, cleanses & tones all in one. Just apply a small amount to cotton wool and wipe over your face. Would I buy it again? Possibly. This is a relatively new addition to my skin care routine so I'm still testing different brands to find my favourite and so far this is my favourite.


Imperial Leather: Marshmallow shower cream
Who doesnt want to smell like marshmallow after a shower? Imperial leather have a rather of shower creams with the scent of some popular sweets including fruit salad and sherbet lemon. This scent oddly reminds me of that typical baby scent. I'll definitely be buying this again!

Have you used any of these products? Let me know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment