You will need
Potatoes (I find Charlotte potatoes work best)
Sunflower fry light/Low calorie cooking spray
Garlic fry light/Low calorie cooking spray (optional)
- Peel & chop the potatoes to the desired size. I find just halving them works great.
- Par boil them for approximately 7 minutes in slightly salted water.
- Drain the potatoes and give them a good shake in the colander to rough up the edges. (You can put them to one side until you're ready to cook or just continue)
- Spray a baking try with sunflower fry light and lay the par boiled potatoes on the train. Spray more sunflower fry light to coat the potatoes. I choose to spray a light coating of garlic fry light for flavour. You could use ground up garlic or any herbs you choose.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper to season.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 190 degrees (this is in a fan oven so increase times and temperature to suit your oven).
- Give them a shake half way through so they cook evenly. Cook until they are nice and crispy!