Thursday 4 October 2012

This is an overdue blog post.

Hello!

I really am sorry for the lack of entries lately but frankly, I've not had anything exciting to blog about. I got paid and did some shopping so I could do a haul post but I'm sure you don't read my blog just to see what I've been buying. I did however buy some of Fearne Cotton's range and a 17 eyeshadow palette in the boots 3 for 2 so will be reviewing those soon.

I also have a few ideas for DIY fashion tutorials which I will be posting soon hopefully. And I may attempt a nail art tutorial if I can decide what design to do. So, if there was one of my designs you fancy knowing how to do, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

If you, my lovely followers, have any ideas or if there's anything in particular you want to see, please let me know :)

Oh, and hi to my boyfriend who I know reads my blog because he always moans at me when I don't post. So hi! Also, hi to the new followers I've gained lately. Welcome aboard!

Thanks for reading, see you again soon (hopefully)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment