Friday 1 February 2013

January Instagrams

Happy February!

I have seen a few other blogs to Instagram posts, and came up with the idea of a monthly round up. It's a bit of a cop out post while I work on more exciting ones, but it's still a post. My Instagram has been a bit dull this month, but I'll improve for the next round up.


 1. Me & my besties matching cat slippers. 2. My copy of McFly's autobiography.
3. SNOW! 4. My ever so amazing boyfriend bought me a Pascal!
5. Fearne Cotton nail polish in Night Owl. 6. Glitter nail polishes!

That's the best I've got I'm afraid. I have some posts scheduled as I won't be able to get a laptop for a week-ish so you have those to look forward to. 

Just a reminder, I'm trying to work towards 100 followers. When I get there I'll be doing a give away!

See you again soon!
xoxo








2 comments:

  1. http://glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html I have nominated you for the Liebster award here :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) Am trying to figure out Instagram, may come back for tips. Following your blog.
    mybeautyjunction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete